Wisconsin Music Ventures aims to a) provide appropriate compensation for musicians hired for performances, and b) keep the performances free for the public. But how is that going to happen?! Introducing…
The Wisconsin Music Ventures Patron Rewards Program
If you wish to support the WMV mission and musicians, please consider a monthly subscription/contribution. In exchange, we’ll give you some pretty great stuff!
Levels named for some of Wisconsin’s lesser-known “great lakes.”
While not required, please consider committing to this monthly contribution for a full year.
A PayPal account is required for all who wish to participate in the WMV Patron Rewards Program. Contributions are not tax-deductible. If you prefer to give a one-time contribution, it will not go toward the Patron Rewards Program.
Should you choose to give money, you are by no means obligated to participate in each opportunity listed. Following a patron’s $$ commitment, a survey will be sent asking which activities he or she would like to be engaged with – no pressure whatsoever!
Chippewa – $10/Month
- Receive two WMV stickers each year
- Receive one WMV T-shirt each year (new designs come out each July)
- Invitation to “Sunday Funday” monthly WMV get-togethers* for patrons and musicians only, at a different location each month – on the third Sunday – starting August 2019
- Name listed on WMV Patron Page as a Supporter
Castle Rock – $25/Month
- Receive two WMV T-Shirts each year (new designs come out each July)
- Opportunity to be on WMV Sounding Board (assist Allison by answering short survey questions that will help in the planning of future WMV events; get video updates on upcoming events, quarterly newsletters in the real mail!)
- All other patron rewards from the Chippewa level… except now that you’re getting two T-shirts, you don’t get a third 😉
Petenwell – $50/Month
- Receive three WMV T-Shirts each year (new designs come out each July)
- Invitation to monthly Zoom meeting with Allison, regarding brainstorming for upcoming events (will take place on the fourth Tuesday of the month, at 11 AM CST)
- Opportunity to meet and take photos “backstage” with concert musicians, following events
- All other patron rewards from the Castle Rock Level… except now that you’re getting three T-shirts, you don’t get a fourth 😉
Pepin – $75/Month
- Receive four WMV T-Shirts each year (new designs come out each July)
- Invitation for two to WMV exclusive events* (at least four special events ONLY for higher-end WMV patrons offered per year)
- Ability to put a request in for a particular area musician to be hired to play for an upcoming WMV event OR a particular venue to be used – pending availability, each year
- All other patron rewards from the Petenwell level… except now that you’re getting four T-shirts, you don’t get a fifth 😉
Winnebago – $100/Month
- Invitation for four to WMV exclusive events* (at least four special events ONLY for higher-end WMV patrons offered per year)
- Opportunity to plan one entire WMV event/experience per year, with your name on it
- Up to four special reserved VIP lawn chairs at “Find Us…” concerts
- All other patron rewards from the Pepin level
*Regularly occurring patron events will be available to patrons as long as your contributions are coming in. When they stop, the rewards will stop. These events will be communicated via e-mail.
Business partnerships are also available; contact Allison for more info.
|*WMV exclusive events will be separate from our regular concerts and classes. These may be happy hour get-togethers, sneak peeks at upcoming partnerships and/or events, parties with some of our favorite musicians, etc.
They will be invite-only, to those people who have a special relationship (mainly patrons or other sponsors) with Wisconsin Music Ventures.