- 6/3/19: Public booking is back on! I’ve opened up some earlier times on Wednesdays and Fridays for daytime lessons.
- 5/20/19: At this time of year there are a lot of schedule changes for students. Because of this, I’ve turned off the ability for you to self-change/schedule lessons in Fons, since there are a lot of questions out about who’s moving to what time, etc. Hope to have it all figured out soon.
- 3/17/19: I am back to the point where I’m accepting new students again, but I am working off of a waiting list. Going forward, I will continue to take new students, but am working from a waiting list situation. If there is a younger sibling at your home that you think is interested in piano, the earlier you can let me know, the better.
- 3/4/19: I have been told about a Story & Clark upright piano that is for sale, for $100 (and the buyer takes care of the moving of the instrument). It looks to be in good condition. E-mail me for photos/seller contact info.
- 2/26/19: If you receive lesson cancellation notices from me, please look carefully at the date. It is not likely to be the upcoming lesson – I’m usually planning well in advance.
- Lesson Availability on Fons
- YouTube Video: Put Fons App on Your Phone
- If you are using Fons on your mobile device and the screen goes blank OR you’re getting an error message, try clearing your browsing history and then re-launching the program. That should do it. They’re troubleshooting some things and hope to have this bug fixed soon.
Other Forms & Links
- Music Tutor Note Learning App – My info here is directed toward piano students, but this app can be useful to any music student.
Blank Piano Practice Log
Consider printing on both front and back sides of paper.