It’s been a minute! Some updates, roughly in chronological order:
- It may have seemed like a good idea at the time, but ultimately I’ve found it’s best not to use this blog platform for personal updates. Want to know what’s going on with me? Let’s chat. That way, I can learn about what’s happening with you, too!
- A belated happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and mother figures out there. I had a lovely time celebrating with family events over the weekend, and hope that you and yours did as well.
- My friend Mark Tonelli paid us an exchange visit – I was in Decatur (IL), visiting with his people not long ago; it was his turn to perform with a trio in Milwaukee, at Bar Centro in Riverwest… What a fabulous venue and incredible music!
- I stopped out at NFTMKE‘s gathering this week at Amorphic Beer; my first time (I’ve been wanting to get to one of these meetups for some time). Cullah, a good pal and superhuman musician, is an organizer of the group. You all. Web3 is the new frontier, for sure… In music, in tech, in life as we know it. There is so much to learn, but beyond that – so many possibilities.
- The Big Sheboogie in Sheboygan was last night – congrats to all involved in a very successful live jazz event at Paradigm Coffee. I look forward to watching that scene develop even more!
…That’s the news that’s fit to print, so to speak. Happy Friday!
You must log in to post a comment.